Why are you captivated by some people, but not others? How do certain leaders convince you to change your opinion? Advertising icon Sally Hogshead has the answers. In her acclaimed book, FASCINATE, Hogshead brings a strategic marketing approach to the art of influence. Often compared to the work of Malcolm Gladwell and Seth Godin, Hogshead’s research weaves together neurology, economics, history, biology, and pop culture.
Sally’s energetic style and research-based content instantly command an audience’s attention. She’s best suited for main stage keynotes, and other events that demand a speaker with authority, power, and passion. A few of her most popular topics include:
THE FASCINATION ADVANTAGE:
Unlocking Your Personality’s Natural, Hardwired Strengths
You can fascinate— Sally Hogshead’s research proves it. Drawing upon her studies of almost 160,000 people, Sally reveals how to persuade customers and co-workers, using your personality’s natural, hardwired advantages.
You don’t learn how to be fascinating. You unlearn how to be boring.
When you activate your natural fascination advantages, people completely focus on YOU. They’re not checking emails, or thinking about their next meeting. In this state of fascination, they’re more likely to respect you, remember you, and buy from you.
In this keynote, Sally will explore the science of fascination as it relates to personal branding. You will learn the brain’s hardwired “triggers,” and how to:
- » Identify what makes your own personality most persuasive
- » Apply this “fascination advantage” throughout your personal brand
- » Make stronger first impressions with customers and employees
- » Rapidly earn respect and trust
- » Command attention in meetings
THE 9-SECOND ATTENTION SPAN:
How to Create a Fascinating Brand in Social Media and Beyond
We live in a world with ADD. While the average attention span used to be 20 minutes today, the average attention span is roughly 9 seconds. Nine seconds. That’s the same as a goldfish! Your brand might only get 9 seconds to communicate a message… especially in social media.
Lesson one: Stand out, or don’t bother.
Sally Hogshead has developed a research-based system to make brands more fascinating. Drawing upon her 20 years of award-winning brand experience, and proprietary market research published in 14 languages, Sally teaches her step-by-step system for harnessing a consumer’s attention.
Your audience will experience a thrilling journey through neurology, economics, history, and the science of the brain’s hardwired fascination triggers. They will learn how to:
- » Build trust and respect, using the brain’s hardwired patterns
- » Out-think the competition, rather than out-spend them
- » Build word-of-mouth excitement in marketing and social media
- » Increase prices and drive bottom-line growth
- » Create raving, loyal fans
- » Have the biggest budget OR be the most fascinating
COMPLIMENTARY ADD-ONS FOR EVERY KEYNOTE
- The Fascination Advantage personality testAll participants receive one free code for The Fascination Advantage Starter Kit (normally $17). This personality test, developed by Sally Hogshead, is based on research of almost 160,000 participants. This test is not about how you see the world, but how the world sees you.
- Your group’s custom “Fascination Fingerprint”Sally’s team will do a custom analysis on your audience, revealing their “fascination fingerprint.” (See sample images)
- The 9-Second Fascination Statement
Sally’s new exercise, “The 9-Second Fascination Statement,” is getting rave reviews.By the end, each participant will be able to summarize their personal brand in just 9 seconds or less.
By the end of the keynote, every participant will understand their unique fascination advantages— and how to apply these advantages to compete in a 9-second world.